Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

D the Dragon guy

The one nice thing about being an artistic individual is that somehow even the smallest of things can inspire me to draw. This inspiration can come from any number of abundantly random things or nothing at all... at least nothing I can remember anyway. Take this picture for instance; I just started to sketch on my friend's intuos tablet and I got a weird man creature protecting/capturing a child. I could tell you that some of my inspiration came from watching or knowing about Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, because that's what it reminds me of, but all in all I had no conscious thought in my head at the time. Any way it's just the lines- a w.i.p. but I hope to try a fun new painting technique I learned on it and get the finished picture out soon!  

Dragon Master
This was done on a digital pad and in photoshop CS3


"Don't ask a cop for directions; because he will arrest you and take your pot."  

No comments:

Post a Comment