Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Dreams and Characters... in my Dreams

Lately I've been working on a project with a friend. This project is very important to me but I'm only designing the characters for it. This is one of many we have come up with; can't say too much about him now but I can tell you he may be working as a Yakuza hitshark. 


This is kind of a teaser of a much larger image I used as a concept piece.

This is more of a detail piece... I actually just wanted to draw him decked out in samurai gear.


So anyway I figured every time I posted something I ought to say something profound or groundbreaking in some way. But then I thought about myself and realized that I don't think about profound or groundbreaking things too often so I guess I'll leave with this question:
" In times of great distress the Power Rangers call Chuck Norris. Does popcorn float in lava?"

No comments:

Post a Comment