Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Getting Started...

These are the first word's I read at my new job this week. Only seems appropriate I guess.

On the 9th of August 2010 I Officially started my life in Seattle, Washington- which is kind of a big deal to me. Ever since I could remember I've wanted to be an artist, and more specifically as of late, I've wanted to be an animator.

The town where I grew up was small and in the middle of nowhere, Missouri. I love the people there but my career and life choices forced me to leave and go somewhere I can continue my love for animation. Well... the only places people make cartoons is in the cities! So I moved out here for school and now I'm getting settled to start surviving. Let me tell you- if you have any ounce of desire to be independent financially while trying to go to college...IT SUCKS. But I know I want a future in this so I'll keep it up to get where I want to go. Any who- thats my life right now and I plan on posting some good ol' pic's for everybody to see so ya!

PEACE  

No comments:

Post a Comment